Two fully equipped 500’ x 50’ breeder hen houses built to Sanderson Farms' specifications with two workrooms and an egg cooler room. These houses were built in 1997 and up to date with Sanderson Farms, and a new shipment of birds is expected end of November. You’ll also find a 1700 Sq Ft. 4-bedroom 2 bath home on the property. The Franklin poultry farm is currently under contract until 2028 with Sanderson Farms. This is a transferable contract, and you can expect to make a 20-25% return on your money starting day one. The property is improved with two water wells, approximately 400 feet deep and equipped with five horsepower submersible pumps, two 2,500-gallon plastic storage tanks, pressure tanks, and a booster pump. The land is approximately 25% wooded consisting primarily of Post Oak, Blackjack Oak, Hackberry, and Yaupon. The other 75% consists primarily of King Ranch Bluetem, Wooly Croton, Broomweed, Coastal Bermuda, and Willman’s Lovegrass.
Listing information provided courtesy of the Central Texas MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 23rd September, 2023 1:27 PM (UTC)